Castle Crashin' The Song Castle Crashin' The Song

oakay okay you got it

I like what you did with the subject matter. The production isn't bad. Room for improvement but not bad. No one raps about stuff like this and I like what you did with it. I can see myself bumpin this track while playing video games. Keep it up. Seriously keep it up. If you got the time I would love to see what you can do to a donkey kong country 2 song. the songs on that game can make for some hot beats and flows. That's just an idea if you want to.

Anthouse21 responds:

Aight no problem i can see myself doing that. That was actually my first song about a game really. Thanks for the comment though!

A Dark Trial A Dark Trial

Very cool

Reminds me of phantom dust I always liked that style. Very different but very cool adventures these kinds of songs take you on.

Face at the Window Face at the Window

beautiful!

you can really feel the emotion in this peace. I love it.

Kim - 42 Deep Thoughts 2 final Kim - 42 Deep Thoughts 2 final

I <3 this song^_^

I fell in love with this song the second it started and enjoyed the adventure all the way through^_^

Kimken responds:

Thanks m8.
Glad you liked it! :)

-Kim

F.D.M.M. (Part 1 of 2) F.D.M.M. (Part 1 of 2)

10 for imagination!

Contrary to The-Lebowski, music is an art. Art is about "self" expression and is open to whoever can relate to it. I honestly think this would make a great Halloween head banger but that's just me. Artistically speaking, it is very imaginative and different. I respect this peace.

MrGrimm79 responds:

Thank you very much! I am glad someone actually understands the concept of music. I appreciate it really! :)

PEACE!!

Endless Dream Endless Dream

HELL YEAH

Original and well put together. you deserve many props over.

DKC2 - Brambles DKC2 - Brambles

AAAHHH!

I'm so jealous. This is awesome! I have attempted on a few a ccasions to come a up with a good mix based on this song. You just came out with the song that has me excepting defeat. Tuche'!

Sonic the Hedgehog 3-Zone Boss Sonic the Hedgehog 3-Zone Boss

Haha very nice

I always liked this song and you definitely stepped it up with this version. Very nice!

Sonic Casino Remix Sonic Casino Remix

I see what your tryin to do!

You tell me to check out your mixes to shut me up...Well You win these mixes is hot. Seriously though I like what you got goin here keep up the good work.

Crank that Spongebob Crank that Spongebob

pretty good actualy

I'm not going to lie to you I was skeptical at first but once you started flowin I was like "ok this is pretty hot" It's the best sponge bob mix I have heard by the way. Keep it up man. I know you have trouble with the zero bombers but you know your good so don't let them get to you. I know how it is man keep on grindin.